Water & Natural Resource Law
The professionals at Toussaint & Coaty, P.C. can assist you with your goals in this complicated area. Whether you are focused on mining law, water law or environmental quality laws, we can assist you.
- Water Law: This area of the law grows in importance yearly. Whether you are interested in ground water including the many types of wells or surface rights including reservoirs and ditches, we can assist you and your other professionals. Many water rights are now included in Plans for Augmentation, and we can assist you with the administration of such Plans.
- Mining Law: Colorado has many mining claims throughout the state. People are starting to revisit these rights for various land uses. Our attorneys are experienced in Real Estate Transactions and Real Estate Claims and Litigation as they pertain to mining claims and mineral interests.
- Permitting: In today’s world of ever more regulations, the attorneys at Toussaint and Coaty, P.C. can assist you in obtaining permits. Whether these are wetlands permits or landuse permits requiring multi-disciplined presentations, we have the knowledge and experience to assist you.
- Environmental Compliance We can assist with environmental issues arising from mining activities in order to remain in compliance with various federal, state and local requirements.
For additional information, contact us at Toussaint & Coaty, P.C. in Evergreen, Colorado or call us at (303) 674-0800
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration / Mediation
- Business Law
- Corporations & LLCs
- Employment Law
- Estate Law
- Family Law
- General Counsel Services
- Homeowners Associations
- Landlord / Tenant
- Real Estate Claims and Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Special Districts
- Trials and Litigation
- Water Law
We donate each time we get a new client to www.foodforthepoor.org